I've been tagged by Christina Brown at Northern Cheapskate to do a meme called 7 Random Things. What the hell is a meme I thought? Kids these days...
A meme, according to some meme blog I found, is described as this:
In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on. I generally consider these to be actual questions and not some multiple choice quizzes that determine some result at the end (what color you are most like, what cartoon character are you, what 80s movie are you).
So, after somewhat figuring it out, here's my 7 Random things.
1. Popcorn hulls - when I was little I saw some relative put in contact lenses. I thought they looked a lot like the hulls from popcorn so I stuck them in my eye.
2. Little River band - the first cassette tape I bought with my very own money. Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?
3. pond's - I use this old lady smelling cream on my face. My 93 year old grandma has always used it and barely has wrinkles.
4. Corn Dogs - I love corn dogs. Even the veggie dogs that aren't as bad for you.
5. Entertainment Weekly. I subscribe.
6. Rings - I lost both my wedding ring and my engagement ring.
7. California - I have never been to California (she hangs her head in shame).
check out Aaron Brown's 7 Random Things...and POST your 7 Random Things here!
Dreaming Life Cereal
9 months ago