Friday, August 22, 2008

The Intrepid Dennis Elj and his 6-word memoir

Here it is:

Underachieving pleasure punk seeks constant gratification. Dennis Elj

Our very own Dennis was published in "Not Quite What I was Planning, Six-Word Memoirs by Famous and Obscure Writers."

What a great idea! What would your 6-word memoir be?

Here's a few others:

Running away. Best decision I made. Stephen Elliot

Weird quiet girl fading from view. Felicia Sullivan

Hey Red, order Up! Chop! Chop! Patty Griffin

Last words, our daughter, too soon. Steve Allen.

And, from KAXErs

Surprisingly, it is going quite well. Gail Otteson

And 2 from Michael Goldberg:

I'm still wondering what comes next. All I really expected was everything.

Post YOUR 6 word memoir here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theѕe are truly wondeгful ideаѕ in regarding bloggіng.
You have touched sοme fastidious things here.
Any ωay keеp up wrinting.
My blog post :: samsung galaxy note 2